Here are some answers to what the meaning of life is. It’s not mine, though.
…to realize one’s potential and ideals
- …to chase dreams.
…to live one’s dreams.
- …to spend it for something that will outlast it.
- …to matter: to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.
- …to expand one’s potential in life.
- …to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.
- …to become the best version of yourself.
- …to seek happiness and flourish.
- …to be a true authentic human being.
- …to be able to put the whole of oneself into one’s feelings, one’s work, one’s beliefs.
- …to follow our destiny.
…to submit to our destiny.
- …to create your own destiny.
- …to achieve eudaimonia
…to achieve biological perfection
- …to survive, that is, to live as long as possible, including pursuit of immortality (through scientific means).
…to live forever or die trying.
- …to evolve.
- …to replicate, to reproduce. “The ‘dream’ of every cell is to become two cells.”
- …to be fruitful and multiply.
…to seek wisdom and knowledge
- …to expand one’s perception of the world.
- …to follow the clues and walk out the exit.
- …to learn as many things as possible in life.
…to know as much as possible about as many things as possible.
- …to seek wisdom and knowledge and to tame the mind, as to avoid suffering caused by ignorance and find happiness.
- …to face our fears and accept the lessons life offers us.
- …to find the meaning of life.
…to find the purpose of life.
…to find a reason to live.
- …to resolve the imbalance of the mind by understanding the nature of reality.
…to do good, to do the right thing
- …to leave the world a better place than you found it.
…to do your best to leave every situation better than you found it.
- …to benefit others.
- …to give more than you take.
- …to end suffering.
- …to create equality.
- …to challenge oppression.
- …to distribute wealth.
- …to be generous.
- …to contribute to the well-being and spirit of others.
- …to help others, to help one another.
…to take every chance to help another while on your journey here.
- …to be creative and innovative.
- …to forgive.
…to accept and forgive human flaws.
- …to be emotionally sincere.
- …to be responsible.
- …to be honorable.
- …to seek peace.
…to attain spiritual enlightenment
- …to reach the highest heaven and be at the heart of the Divine.
- …to have a pure soul and experience God.
- …to understand the mystery of God.
- …to know God.
- …to know oneself, know others, and know the will of heaven.
- …to attain union with God.
…to love, to feel, to enjoy the act of living
- …to love more.
- …to love those who mean the most. Every life you touch will touch you back.
- …to treasure every enjoyable sensation one has.
- …to seek beauty in all its forms.
- …to have fun.
…to enjoy life.
- …to seek pleasure and avoid pain.
- …to be compassionate.
- …to be moved by the tears and pain of others, and try to help them out of love and compassion.
- …to love others as best we possibly can.
- …to love something bigger, greater, and beyond ourselves, something we did not create or have the power to create, something intangible and made holy by our very belief in it.
- …to love God and all of his creations.
- …to glorify God by enjoying him forever.
…to have power, to be better
- …to strive for power and superiority.
- …to rule the world.
- …to know and master the world.
…to know and master nature.
- …to fill the Earth and subdue it. (Genesis 1:28)
One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life
- The answer to the meaning of life is too profound to be known and understood.
- You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- The meaning of life is to forget about the search for the meaning of life.
- One should live the life given to you instead.
Life has no meaning
- Life or human existence has no real meaning or purpose because human existence occurred out of a random chance in nature, and anything that exists by chance has no intended purpose.
- Life has no meaning, but as humans we try to associate a meaning or purpose so we can justify our existence.
- There is no point in life, and that is exactly what makes it so special.
- Life is a bitch, and then you die.
Source: Meaning of Life on Wikipedia
What is my meaning of life? He he, I don’t really know as well. However, I think I live my life to make myself and everyone around me as happy as possible. That’s all. So, what about you? What is your purpose of life?